The mining industry is inherently spatial and requires accurate knowledge of areas of the earth’s surface and subsurface. Mining GIS software solutions concentrates on land ownership and mineral claims, exploration management, production and mine safety. Magnasoft spatial services intelligently manage all phases of mining operations and facilitates versatile tools for gathering, storing, and accessing geographic information quickly and easily.
Mines cover large expanses of land and require access to volumes of location-based information to guide the operation. To enhance productivity and save costs, Magnasoft offers services to GIS professionals, managers, and operations staff, to incorporate recent survey data, design the data into planning applications, track existing infrastructure and integrate most updated information with the mine plan.
Magnasoft services for the Mining industry include:
- Cross-sections, surface, trench, factual outcrop, interpretive, dykes and metamorphic mapping
- Underground geology mapping
- Faults and overlay mapping
- Structural overlay mapping
- Lineament mapping
- Surface map 3D generation
- Well-log data capture and database creation