Data we collect:
Personal Data: While accessing the website, we may ask you to us provide with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but not limited to your name, email address, contact numbers and address.
Usage Data: usage data is collected automatically when accessing the website. This may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (IP address) browser type, browser version, the pages of the website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
The Magnasoft website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is automatically placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save your time. The purpose of a cookie is to convey the Web server that you have returned to a specific page, which helps Magnasoft to recall your personal data on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your information, such as your name and contact details and so on. When you return to the Magnasoft Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily access the website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Magnasoft Website.
Use of your Personal Data
Magnasoft may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Magnasoft do not sell, rent or lease any of your personal data to third parties. However, we may share your personal data in the following situations:
- With our business partners: to offer you certain products, services or promotions that may be of interest to you. Such business partners will be bound by the confidentiality terms of Magnasoft.
- With service providers: to monitor and perform statistical analysis of the use of our services, to contact you, provide customer support or arrange for deliveries.
- With Magnasoft Affiliates which includes our parent Company, subsidiaries, joint ventures or other Companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Law enforcement: Under certain circumstances, Magnasoft may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by any public authorities like a Court or a Government Agency.
- Other legal requirements: Magnasoft may disclose your personal data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Magnasoft (c) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service (d) protect the personal safety of users of the website (e) protect against legal liability
Transfer of your Personal Data
Your personal data is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the persons involved in processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province or country or other Governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. Your submission of such data represents your agreement to that transfer.
Security of your Personal data
The protection of your personal data is of utmost importance to us. We have put in place the following security practices and procedures to protect your personal data:
- We secure the your personal data on computer servers in a controlled secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure
- All our Information security processes are ISO 27001:2013 compliant
- Access to your personal data will be restricted to only necessary persons on a strictly need-to-know- basis. All our employees and service providers have executed confidentiality agreements and have undertaken that they will not make any information available to anyone, unless authorized in writing by the user.
- Personal data will not be made available to any third party, except as provided herein or by obtaining the prior written consent of the users.
- All documents submitted are managed through a secure online job management system; the documents that are sent to us can only be viewed by service professionals working on your assignment.
- However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.